Hixon Insurance Agency, Inc. and Hixon Realty Company were founded in 1952
John L. & Elizabeth Hixon operated the business at 106. W. Spring Grove Avenue in North Augusta, SC. In 1956, the building at 108 W. Spring Grove Avenue was purchased and the business moved to the new location. We are still operating at this location today. Their son, William M. (Bill) Hixon joined the firm in 1977 as an agent. In 1986, Hixon Insurance was incorporated. At John L. Hixon’s death in 1989, Bill was appointed President of the Corporation and Elizabeth Hixon appointed Secretary-Treasurer.
Some of the companies we currently represent are Auto-Owners Insurance Company, Guide One Insurance Company, Progressive Insurance, State Auto Insurance Company, Travelers Insurance Company, Zurich Insurance Services, Liberty Mutual, Safeco Insurance and Selective.